I’ve been having a go at crocheting a Mandala as they appear to have gone viral in the world of crochet at the moment. I found a lovely pattern for this one over at Zelna’s Blog so my thanks go to Zelna for inspiring, creating and sharing.
I used Patons 100% mericised cotton in DK and a size 3.5 hook. I think next time I would use a smaller hook, probably a 3, for a tighter finish as my tension is a bit loose ~ it’s all relative I think depending on each individual. I prefer a compact, tight look to my crochet.
So here is how far I’ve got. It’s not quite finished, just a few rows to go, but I thought I’d share as it’s taking shape nicely.
[NB the pattern is in US terms]